We have mastered the art of complaint management and implemented it into our daily work.
We not only know how to calm down a client and minimize his negative attitude to your company, but also how to turn a conflict situation in your favor and turn a dissatisfied client into a loyal one.
- your quality standards;
- qualified staff and regular trainings on handling complaints and claims;
- information collection/reviews about the company in all the available sources;
- working out a client’s claim / negative feedback according to the standards in compliance with the claim cycle;
- service Level Improvement (SL) by claims cycle - Regular process improvement suggestions based on customer experience.
- minimizing the negative attitude of the client when first filing a complaint;
- reduction of the time for processing claims / negative reviews in SM channels;
- the formation of a positive customer experience from the claim process;
- increase of customer loyalty.
Raising SL for the claim cycle to target values (for example, 90% in 3 days)
Decrease the consumer effort index (CES indicator)
Increase in customer loyalty
CISCO Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Unified Contact Center Enterprise
AI ASR ML
Speech analytics and artificial intelligence
The communications center operator’s workstation
A unique system of monitoring and managing the quality of team members' work
Voice robots and robotic functionality
Human Resource Management System
Universal script builder
Recording dialogues and screens
Quality management system and analysis of I / O with clients
Voice Interaction System (IVR)
Personnel training and assessment system